Friday, February 15, 2013

Maternity Shoot, February 15, 2013

 
So my dear friend Chelsea was my student teacher in the fall of 2011. She was taking over my maternity leave as an interim position and we had planned to do a maternity photoshoot at some point. When I went to the doctor for my routine appointment on Valentine's Day I was told my last day of work would be the very next day. My ankles were swollen and my doctor felt I was well on my way to preeclampsia. SO right after work on February 15th we headed to Cane Ridge Park and just shot a few pictures. Chelsea and I both knew that with her starting work 3 weeks early and me possibly have the baby early, we needed to get these done immediately. She did a great job and there are more to come!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment