Monday, December 13, 2010
Our Story
So I'll start from the beginning. Michael and I met on a cold November night in 2008. I had recently purchased a rather large Christmas tree from an elder at church and could not remove it from the back seat of my car. I got home and tried for at least fifteen minutes, quickly realizing it was no use. I thought and thought about who could come over to help me and thus finally decided my friendly neighbor Gerry might be willing. I ran two doors down in my condominium complex and knocked on the door. A stunningly handsome young man answered the door and told me his mom wasn't home. Unsure of who else I could find to help, I went out on a limb and asked Michael if he could possibly help me with something. He willingly put on a coat and shoes and came right over. Within minutes my Christmas tree was in my garage and I could think of nothing else to say except "I owe you a dinner sometime". He smiled, went home, and the rest is history...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment