So we are celebrating our two year anniversary down here in Gulf Shores this year. It is hard to believe two years have already passed. It feels like yesterday I was dating Michael and then planning a wedding while working full time. I can already tell the years and memories will pass quickly.
Today we woke up to beautiful sunshine and no sign of hurricane Debby anywhere! Looks like the storm that was brewing and heading our way completely did a 180 and headed east instead, which is great news for us since we are hoping to head to New Orleans later this week.
After laying at the beach for a few hours we headed back to Bahama Bob's for some dill pickles and alligator. Michael had never tried alligator so we had to go back. That place might just be our favorite local dive down here thus far.
Once we both cleaned up we headed to the Tanger outlets and found a few things we couldn't pass up. I mean, Clinique lip gloss for $3.50 cheaper than the department stores?!? Made my day. We thought we would head to LuLu's for our anniversary dinner but since the wait was over 2 hours our special meal was quickly moved to Bella Luna, a pasta and pizza joint. I told Michael he owed it to me since I'd eaten only at seafood restaurants the entire duration of our trip and my true Italian soul was just longing for some pasta carbs. Dinner led to TCBY (still cannot believe all the middle tn locations are gone) and then some late night mini golf along with the rest of the beach vacationers. All in all a wonderful way to celebrate two years of marriage! Pictures coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment